To perform the duties of a paramedic as outlined by the state of Tennessee and the national registry as well as other governing agencies and EMHC policy. EMHC paramedics are expected to follow the listed guidelines at all times but responsibilities are not limited to those contained here.
- Follow EMHC policies at all times
- Provide treatment to all patients in accordance with policies and protocols as established by the state of Tennessee, EMHC or other governing agency.
- Follow EMHC policy with regard to narcotic logs as well as proper administration forms (narcotic administration form).
- Work with shift supervisors as well as the EMT Manager and Administrative Director on a regular basis to ensure above average knowledge of EMHC policies with regard to paramedic roles and responsibilities.
- Report any occurrence or deviation from protocols to operations director immediately.
- Stock, clean and maintain assigned units daily.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times when dealing with all facilities, facility staff and or other members of the public and or facility.
- Be in proper uniform at all times while on duty with EMHC.
Please complete the application below and return it in person to the EMHC office at 6972 Appling Farms Parkway, Suite 110, Memphis, TN.