EMHC Launches Airplane Ambulance Services
- Bedside to Bedside Air Transport
- 45 Minute response time in-flight to patient
- EMHC hanger houses aircraft in Memphis, reducing call intake to flight dispatch time
- Specializing in Critical Care, Burns, Trauma and Medical Pediatric, and Adult Transports
- Two-member Medical Team with a Registered Nurse and Paramedic
- Non-Emergency Air Transports available
One call and EMHC takes care of the rest. 1-866-EMHC-911.
Emergency Mobile Health Care, LLC
As a leader in medical transportation, Emergency Mobile Health Care, LLC (EMHC), provides a critical link in today’s multi-faceted healthcare system, exceeding the expectations of its facilities and patients alike.
Our focus as a Memphis owned and operated company is to excel in serving this community. Achieving this vision has meant intentionally limiting our expansion so that we may fully serve those in our immediate community. Thus, EMHC delivers superior care to our prescribed region of service by focusing our energies and resources on that very specific goal.
Professionalism, dependability, as well as committed community service, have secured EMHC’s outstanding reputation for excellent care.
Today, EMHC is proud to be serving Tenet Healthcare, Methodist Lebonheur Healthcare, Methodist Hospice, Delta Medical Center, Baptist Memorial Health Care, and Baptist Trinity Homecare and Hospice. EMHC also provides the ambulance and medical crews for the University of Memphis Tigers, Fed Ex Forum, Auto Zone Park, Riverkings Hockey, the St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend and the Memphis Runners Track Club.